General Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions for use of the website and online services of the Ferrata Storti Foundation
- The website and online services offered by the Ferrata Storti Foundation is available to institutions and individuals free of charge. Some parts of the website and online services are offered by third parties on behalf of the Ferrata Storti Foundation. By visiting the website and by using services offered on this website (further referred to as “FSF website”), you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not visit the FFS website.
- The concept of the FSF website, including site layout, designs, images, programs, technical set-up, navigation and system features is the property of the Ferrata Storti Foundation (further referred to as “FSF”) and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The FSF website may not be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed without the prior written consent of FSF. FSF makes the FSF website available on the following terms:
- The rights for your personal access cannot be transferred, sold or rented to anyone else.
- You are entitled to access and use the FSF website for your own personal, noncommercial, use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may download or print articles or other information from the FSF website.
- You cannot commercially redistribute, rent, lend, sell or modify articles or other information from the FSF website without the prior permission of FSF and payment of royalties.
- Any use of articles or other information in whole or in part should include bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article title, and a statement as follows: "Obtained from the FSF: website www.haematologica.org."
- FSF reserves the right to refuse access to any individual, network or subscriber at any time.
- Any articles or other information published on the FSF website are provided "as is": FSF or the person placing depositories on the FSF website, nor any other party involved in the preparation of this material DOES WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Discussions, views, and recommendations as to medical procedures, products, choice of drugs, and drug dosages are the responsibility of the authors.
- Users of the FSF website are advised to consult appropriate medical literature and product information with regard to drugs mentioned on the FSF website to verify dosages, methods and durations of administration and contraindications.
- Descriptions of, or references to products or publications neither constitutes nor implies a guarantee, endorsement or support of claims made of that product, publication or service.
- FSF makes no representation or warranties with respect to any treatment, action or application of medication by any person relying on the information offered within or through the FSF website and are not responsible for any injury and/or damage arising there from.
- If you are using an offline browser that allows you to download content from a site and read it later, all terms of this agreement remain in effect.
- The FSF website is permanently under development and changes may be made in the website and programs at any time. In no event shall FSF or persons placing depositories on the system, nor any other party involved in the preparation of this material be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, business interruption, or loss of profits, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the FSF website.
Cookies in themselves do not personally identify users. Most browsers are set initially to accept cookies. You can set your computer to reject cookies.
- FSF itself and users of the FSF website may place links to other websites on the FSF website. FSF is not responsible for the content of external websites, this is because:
- FSF does not produce them or maintain/update them;
- FSF cannot change them;
- They can be changed without knowledge or agreement by FSF.
- The inclusion of a link to an external website on the FSF website should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website, the content published or the site's owners (or their products or services).
- You may not, without the approval of FSF, use the FSF website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or solicitation to other users of the FSF website to use any goods or services. For example (but without limitation), you may not use the FSF website to conduct any business, to solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law, or to solicit other users to become subscribers of other information services. Similarly, you may not use the FSF website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain, or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
- Users of the FSF website agree to indemnify, defend and hold FSF, its board members, directors and employees as well as its subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from your use of the FSF website or any content on the FSF website.
- The terms of this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and FSF with respect to the FSF website and supersede any prior written or oral representations or agreements.
- FSF reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
- These General Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of Italy. Any dispute that may arise shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pavia, Italy.